Honey Challenge

Honey Challenge

It's a challenge for you, reader. Will you  accept?

My eyes where failing. My vision blurry at times. I wish to have the eyes of a child, clear to see everything. Unlike my eyes that are clouded by white layers I wonder if I'll see the sun again.
Some days,  grainy feeling bothers me. I washed my eyes everyday as wasing my face but without warning, grains seemed to find its way from somewhere. Grains are pretty tiny they sure get in when you least expected. At first, I thought it's my age. You know, when you've reach half a century, body goes out! 

My challenge is for those who need a little help for their eyes. If you  have grainy feeling, blurry vision, and tired eyes, use Honey!


Health Info & Remedies
Join Free and Earn Instantly
Veianet Online Store
Garden and Recipes
Your Travel Assistant at your service

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayana Plant and Health Benefits

Fight Against Wrinkle

Home Remedies For Weight Loss